Swinging

DIY projects for the home. - OH SO LOVELY.:  

Hanging chair - Love the wicket of this chair for indoor or outdoor purposes. Love the white colour background rather than the warm yellow colour of the other chair.:  

Adorable:  

Love the natural form on this Wooden Tree Swing with Natural Jute Rope -  made from oak or maple, and cut at least 3'' thick with an average 12'' diameter:  

Spent alot of time at the park swinging with friends. Swinging is not the same today. Wooden board swings are the best. Used to stand up and swing. I'd probably go to the park and swing once in awhile if they were wooden.:  

A Bay Area Home With Spanish Style - AphroChic | Modern Global Interior DecoratingAphroChic | Modern Global Interior Decorating:  

Swing In the garden:  

Boat bed ... Uploaded with Pinterest Android app. Get it here: http://bit.ly/w38r4m:  

Hanging lounge chairs on a wooden deck:  

baby cradle transforms into a sailing ship rocker toy for toddlers. design by gerhard wollnitz.:  

This looks like a heavenly spot to sit with a drink (when there are no children around,ha):  

When I was little and we were moved into a house from our apartment, my dad asked me if there was anything I really would like in a house. I said I wanted to have an airplane swing. Dad, being quite the craftsman said he could make me one out of wood. Still waiting, dad! It's not too late!:  

A hammock will be required at my future residence.:  

9 Affordable Home Decor Shops To Find Treasures For Your Home - CAREER GIRL DAILY:  

Inspiration till uteplatsen i sommar:  

This is the most amazing drawing I'Ve ever seen. Kudos to the artist:  

Interior Trends for 2015 Watercolours. Now there's a beautiful spot to read a book.  WAM Home Décor has a throw that would suit this look....http://wamhomedecor.com.au/index.php/chevron-throw-duckegg.html:  

~ Had a tire swing in a big old walnut tree where I spent hours just swinging & thinking <3 <3 ~: