77

Adorable!!! @Elissa Eblin Pizza-Stratton I think baby Harper needs these :)



striped baby legs 



Baby leg warmers never get old $8 on etsy. I have a pair from another company and love them! Stuff in diaper bag 


baby legs 



25 May 1940: A representative of Max Factor paints cream stockings onto a woman's leg as a solution to the unavailability of stockings during the war. (Photo by Fox Photos/Getty Images) 



Black Cut Out Acrylic Woman's Leggings - Milanoo.com #Halloween_idea #sexy_clothing 



As Kate Middleton taught us with her now-iconic L.K. Bennett pumps, nude high heels work wonders to elongate a woman's leg. That is, of course, if the "nude" high heel is the exact same color of the woman's skin. 




Yessssss. !!!!!! #charme #woman #legs #transparence #sandals #heeled #sexy #wd57 #walsat
Little leg warmers for little legs.

legs ... 


Woman - Black White Striped Leggings Socks Gloves 



Great tights 

 tangled happy: Granny Stripe Legwarmers

. 

 Baby feet


Polka Dots 



Comfy armchairs 


Thailand | Legs of a long neck woman in Chiang Rai | © Melba 

 For the well dressed baby of a ballet dancer :) #ballerina #baby #sosweet  #crochet
 Detail, dancer en pointe. Ballet photography. Dancer unknown, photographer is Alessio Quagliata. (c) 2008, Alessio Quagliata. All rights reserved. // Found by @RandomMagicTour - Sasha Soren
 Making Standing Separate Leg Stretching Pose (a.k.a. Bikram Yoga posture num 8)
I want to be able to do this when I get older. Considering I'm the least flexible person ever, I better get practicing... 

 Legs 


bugs crawling up legs 



Legs 

For my future dancer

legs 




legs 

I hope my baby girl will dance. So beautiful to watch!

Legs 
Bailarina


Legs 



Baby dancer 

tiny dancer... sooo wish I stuck with ballet as a child...



 Practice young to walk in heels. 



As parents we have been given specific passion for a reason~it's up to us to teach it well for a good legacy! 



Dreaming of the day I can so this with my daughter.
. 


legs